What is Pima Cotton? Pima cotton is a higher-end type of cotton with a longer fiber than conventional cotton. It has a reputation for producing a smooth fabric that’s soft to the touch, wrinkle-resistant, and ultra-durable. The perfect choice for your child, our Super Soft Peruvian Pima Certified cotton converter sack is the best for your little one’s skin.
- 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton Certified.
- Red Stripes on White Fabric.
- Baseball Ball Applications.
- Lead free Snaps from Neck to feet help with changing.
- Made in Peru.
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low.